Sunday 2 October 2016

SUNDAY 2/10/2016



I had my lunch at Chokodok Reggae House, ordered a lasagna pasta which i never heard or try before.
This house is actually a reggae music theme cafe, just sat there and chill with my friends.


I found this blog post actually introduced the cafe well,
http://alwaystravelicious.com/2014/08/19/chokodok-reggae-house-cafe-ipoh/

What attract me is the red,yellow,green flag which is a simbol for reggae music
#Rastafari

Rastafarians was a religion formed in Jamaica in the 30's where they recognized Haile Sellasie, the emperor as their God. The Ethiopian flag had the colors of green, yellow and red to represent Africa, but to the Rastafari's, the colors meant something else. The Red represented the lives lost in their struggle - the blood that was spilt. The Green represented the vegetation and beauty and the Yellow - the gold that was looted from their country. (courtesy of quara.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment