Monday 19 November 2012

Wonderful week

Last week,it was so tiring for me as I did something I never tried before
.....Volunteer!!
I had a really good experience working together with other people...they are awesome

but God made that amazing

Child are innocent and they deserve more love. What I saw from those camp was the reality of our society today, parents divorcing, children are lacking of love and caring
By doing volunteer, I can help them by giving them some encouragement and caring,although it is not much .
Every child are important and everyone should be given love...I tried my best to do that
I say thank you to those who service me,a smile too


I still remember in one camp,I asked the children to say thank you to our bus driver before they get off the bus,they are learning.. and they are changing
I hope God keep on blessing them ..

No comments:

Post a Comment