Friday 8 February 2013

Happy CNY! 2013








 I was in Kuching last month for a few days> I took the opportunity to try out something i always wanted to

Starbuck !!1



 My opinion is VERY expensive especially for a student like me..hah^




   In the journey  coming back to SIBU(8 HOURS)
I managed to finish a book which my friend bought
in the bookstore.
It is a story about a group of friends buried their dream in a tin before they graduate.12 years later,they remember their promise and gather everyone involved to dig out the tin .Then,they are on the journey to achieve their dream together.That journey is crazy,full of weird things,extremely Fantastic!
Young is a resource to dream big and the sky is the limit...Reminded myself that i am still a teenager/^
 How much i hope that i can do something crazy too with my friends.



 OH! CNY IS just around the around the corner....Happy CNY TO ALL!!!

THIS  may be useful for you-no MATTER IN your exam,career ,relationship and more...

Hard times may hold you down for awhile but they will not last forever, and when all is said and done, you will be able to stand even taller than those who didn’t earn it.
Seriously, you may not be where you want to be yet, but look how far you’ve come.  Be thankful that you’re not where you used to be.  If you have no other testimony right now, you have this one: “I’m still here trying.”


FIREWORK
I WISH EVERYONE CAN SHINE IN THIS NEW YEAR

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS TO ALL.
 May God make your year a happy one!
                    http://www.scunthorpe-united.co.uk/cms_images/news/fireworks4x370-441877_478x359.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment