Sunday 31 March 2013

Ops!!the end of my one week holidays.Tomorrow is Monday,school as usual and it is actually the day that I had been anticipating for the whole week....Why?
I sprained my ankle ,so I cannot go out for sport .Anyway,i still managed to watch a 3D movie.
it has been quite boring,sleeping,watching,eating ,struggling between study or play..haha^
I had chosen playing more than studying for this holidays.
I will get almost my results for my first term tomorrow,telling myself to accept and keep on moving.
I done my best as usual, praying and hoping to pass with flying colour.
I really simply despise my teacher criticizing me,where the word comes into my ear
I still smile to them,because I am so much blessed for that.Thanks!



What about you ? Don't feel shy to share,leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment