Thursday 30 May 2013

Birthday!!

I woke up in the morning,switched on my com and logged in my FB. I realized that one of my friend, Endy would be having his 17 years old birthday today, i went upstairs to search for something i could give as present. Ya, i didn't manage to find anything. Therefore, this post is contributed to YOU!! eNdY!^

We are primary school mates, secondary and badminton partner (sometimes), so i believe God is not making this happen coincidentally, there is a purpose behind it. This year, we both   will be sitting for the SPM,then further our study next year. WE don't have much time left to gather around ,talk,laugh, share, inspire and play.Our relationship cannot be described by words ,only by actions. Happy Birthday!^ ,May God bless you on your birthday and everyday in everyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment