Friday 10 May 2013

Pos Laju! V

I was.supposed. to receive my package yesterday. I was praying and hoping in the ride from school to home,.However, i checked my mailbox and discover a notice.

I called the  office, wanting to have a second delivery but it ended out nobody picked the phone. I thought they may be having their lunch break .
Second attempt.
I call the hotline_1300300300 and waited for 5minutes before an Indian woman picked up  the phone and ask for my need. I told her my situation  to receive the package the same day. She informed me that it is. Impossible so I request for the sibu  pos Laju number.
Third attempt.
I call  the pos laju sibu , asking for the driver number. They gave me the number.
Fourth attempt.
I called the driver, hoping him can send the package back to me. He promised to. Do. So. I waited eagerly for three hours and ended with nothing. I had to wait for another day
Fifth attempt

I went to the post office to pick up  my box but they told me that the package haven't arrive there yet.

I was informed yesterday that I can pick it there, how disappointing  it was for me.  Another half an hour to sungai merah
After I had arrived there, they told me again that the package had been sent to the other office.I keep on asking and  finally they figured it out that they had mistakenly think of others package that had been delivered this morning. I got my box after a few attempts. Hush! A big relief. ..

I spent too. Much time on that, it is time for me to pick up the pace, striving for. My exam.. ....Cheer

No comments:

Post a Comment