Sunday 2 December 2012

Religion

;
I read through a book -A letter to christian nation by.....
The author had pointed out a lot of problems,questions and the reality about my religion-CHRISTIAN
I copyied some sentences from the book..

Why doesn't the Bible say anything about electricity, or about DNA, or about the actual age and size of the universe? What about a cure for cancer? When we fully understand the biology of cancer, this understanding will be easily summarized in a few pages of text. Why aren't these pages, or anything remotely like them, found in the Bible? Good, pious people are dying horribly from cancer at this very moment, and many of them are children. The Bible is a very big book. God had room to instruct us in great detail about how to keep slaves and sacrifice a wide variety of animals. To one who stands outside the Christian faith, it is utterly astonishing how ordinary a book can be and still be thought the product of omniscience.

I gave myself one week to think over the book and my religion ,i agreed with the author.
WHY?


My mother is scolding me right now,i agree with her too. I made mistakes and the scolding will greatly improve myself.
WHY?

We Cannot Control What People Think, but we as human always wanted the world to go around with us.....that is why there were WARS

But, we can control our own minds. IF others people condemn or criticize us, be grateful because we got a chance to meet them, and improve ourselves..
Grab the opportunity to learn something new,don't be feared to fall down.

Sometimes,right now la..i am learning to obey.
Obedience is an art for me, i need crave it for a long time.
Deuteronomy 11:26–28 sums it up like this: "Obey and you will be blessed. Disobey and you will be cursed."



James 1:22–25
But don't just listen to God's word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves. For if you listen to the word and don't obey, it is like glancing at your face in a mirror. You see yourself, walk away, and forget what you look like. But if you look carefully into the perfect law that sets you free, and if you do what it says and don't forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it. (NLT)

I am learning and growing everyday by throwing myself some questions to think everyday..hah^

For the book,my opinion is i cannot figure out my opinion right now.
it is complicated and it takes time to digest the contents.


leave some comments if you enjoy reading it,or you can give me some advices^*^








No comments:

Post a Comment