Sunday 9 December 2012

Sarikei

It was early in the morning, I woke up and washed my face.
About 7am,we were on the way to Sarikei.
It was located near somewhere...hah..But it was a wonderful morning surrounded with FOG

I took some pictures during the one hour journey...I apologize for my poor camera

I really enjoyed viewing the canopy of green..marvelous !

I often went to here to visit my cousins,and this is the first time I took a deep look 
into this place.


Afternoon,I got something to do..BArbeque!!


We had shopped for ingredients that we need from all the supermarket at here.


3pm,it was the time to make some fire.......!!
Unfortunately, it started  raining dog and cat.Before that, we were having the difficulties to make fire>then we bought some diesel from petronas..ha^






Finally, we still managed to cook all the food.....



About the food, it taste nice ....really nice despite there were some parts had been overcooked.



 AN ENJOYABLE SUNDAY.GOOD DAY TO ALL!^

No comments:

Post a Comment